What are the different Display Styles and Sizes?
- Hanging Window Displays (Double Sided)
- 8.5 x 11 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – up to 5 displays per cable set
- 11 x 17 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – up to 4 displays per cable set
- 12.5 x 55 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – up to 2 displays per cable set
- 18 x 24 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – up to 2 displays per cable set
- 24 x 36 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – 1 display per cable set
- 30 x 55 (Need to specify Portrait or Landscape) – 1 display per cable set
Note: Custom sizes and configurations are available upon request.
- Wall-Mounted Displays
- 18 x 24 (Accommodates Portrait or Landscape)
- 24 x 36 (Accommodates Portrait or Landscape)
- 30 x 55 (Accommodates Portrait or Landscape)
- Table Top Displays
- 8.5 x 11 Brochure Holder (Accommodates Portrait Only)
- 8.5 x 11 (Accommodates Portrait or Landscape)
- 11 x 17 (Accommodates Portrait or Landscape)
- Free Standing Display
- One 11 x 17 Panel (Rotates to accommodate Portrait or Landscape)
- Menus and Check Holders
- 2 Page Menu
- 4-Page Menu
- Check Holder
Illuminated Window Display
Will you provide window design?
We will work with you and design a FREE window display solution that best utilizes the available space within your premises, ensuring the end result not only looks great but also works hard for your business. You simply send us the dimensions and a snapshot of your windows, and we’ll propose an option that is designed specifically to your needs.
Do you provide custom design for prints?
Yes, we have 17 designers in house ready to custom design a print for you. Whether you are trying to compose something for a special promotion or event, or a simple happy hour menu for your restaurant, our staff is here to assist you with your design needs.
Can you print for us?
Yes, we are a one stop shop. We will propose the best options for your business, create your designs, and print them in house to be delivered in a timely manner to your business.
How do the Menus and Check holders charge?
We offer a 10 port USB charging station where you can charge 10 of the menus and/or check holders at once.
What printer and type of paper should I print on if I decide to print myself?
Use a high-quality inkjet printer with backlight film (type of paper). We can provide you with the printer and backlit film (see Printing/Supplies tab on our website for your printing needs, including printing instructions).
If needed, we can also provide you with a design template.
Is shipping included in the price?
No. The actual shipping cost to your office is charged separately at the time of order fulfillment. The price will depend on the quantity of the order, location and preferred shipping method.
How long before I receive my order?
All in-stock orders will ship within 1-3 days of placing the order. An out-of-stock order will usually ship within 4-5 weeks. A custom order will ship within 8 weeks.
What is the energy usage of the panels?
The light panels are highly energy efficient. The small panels use only approximately 4-6 watts while the large signs use up to 16 watts of electricity. The LED lights are maintenance free with a lamp life of up to 66,000 hours.
What is included in each hanging kit?
Each hanging cable set includes: 2 cables (13 feet long) with 2 white plastic insulators, 2 electrical connectors, 2 screws, 2 anchors, 6 white plastic isolators, 1 white cord, 1 black power cord & converter box, 1 packet of Allen keys including one of each – 1.5, 2, 2.5, & 3 mm – (number of packets included varies depending on number of rows).
What are the exact sizes of each Display?
You can see precise dimensions on our specs sheet under the “Other” tab on our website.
What are the wall-mounted units supplied with?
Each Wall Mount set includes: 2 screws with 2 anchors, 2 mounting hooks,1 white cord, 1 black power cord and converter box
How do I install the light panels once they arrive?
The shipment will come with an easy installation guide, showing how the panels and wires are assembled. A handyman or electrician can usually install an average window display within a couple of hours.
To download the FAQs Click Here